This bandage, consisting of knitted synthetic fibers, coated with polyurethane resin is made in the form of bandage or longi. This lightweight material is used for all types of dressings that require high strength.
It is a langet which consists of knitted fiber-optic fabrics, the upper and lower layers of which are connected from polyester fabric. Both layers are impregnated with water-activated polyurethane. Langheta laid in a case with a quilted jacket.
Area of use KANGDACAST & KANGDASPLINT
Always, when the use of plaster dressing is shown:
- To fix bone fragments in fractures;
- For immobilization after injuries of limbs and other parts of the body;
- For immobilization after operations on bones, joints, tendons, muscles;
- For orthopedic correction;
- For stable-functional fixation in rehabilitation.